Here Are the Most Common Boys’ Names
Your newborn is a boy . . . What name will you choose? It’s confusing, but in the end you’ll find a special name for your child. That’s why it’s important to check a list of the most common names in your country. Choose with care because the little one will carry it his entire life.
Get to Know the Most Common Boys’ Names
Names and Their Meanings
Try to choose an easy-to-understand name for your newborn that everyone can pronounce easily, and make sure it can’t be interpreted or modified mockingly. What do you think about these names?
- Faisal: The arbitrator separating good and bad.
- Khalid: The name given to immortal paradise.
- Rakan: Indicates serenity and dignity.
- Sultan: Indicates power and strength.
- Nawaf: A name that means high and lofty.
- Fares: A brave knight.
- Fawaz: An exaggerated word indicating a person who wins often.
- Yaser: Easy or lenient.
- Majid: Related to glory.
- Salim: Indicates a person with no negative qualities.
- Mansur: A person who is always victorious.
- Badr: The full moon.
- Naser: Supportive.
- Adnan: A name that means resident.
- Aqeel: A reasonable person.
- Salman: This is the character of people with no flaws.
- Abdulrahman and Abdulaziz: Names that mean the same thing as the name Abdullah.
- Fahed: A name given to people to indicate strength, daring, and courage.
- Amer: The baby is given this name to wish him a long life.
- Saud: This indicates joy, prosperity, and blessing, and is linked to the royal family.
- Religious names: Mohammad and Ahmad, the two names of the Prophet Mohammad, Yousef, Ibrahim, Yahya, Hamza, Bilal, etc.