Here Are the Main Ways to Treat Female Infertility
There are different ways of treating infertility in women. There’s no doubt that you want to know about them, especially if you’ve been trying to get pregnant for a while. Here are the main technologies for stimulating ovulation. The gynecologist may suggest trying one of them to help you get pregnant naturally.
Stimulating Ovulation . . . Why?
Reasons to Stimulate Ovulation
- It’s possible to undergo ovulation stimulation if your pregnancy is delayed due to a problem or impairment in ovulation, or its absence. It could help you get pregnant naturally.
- Ovulation stimulation is also performed on women who have decided to undergo artificial insemination or have a test-tube baby.
Benefits of Ovulation Stimulation
- Ovulation stimulation technology may allow you to conceive naturally if you have suffered from problems with ovulation.
- This technique is carried out in one of two ways: 1- Simple ovulation stimulation by taking hormone pills. 2- Quicker, more effective stimulation via injection under the skin.
- The good news is that the injection can also be used for women who have not been ovulating.
- Whatever your situation, your doctor will monitor your condition throughout your treatment. She will ask you to undergo regular tests and ultrasounds.
Duration and Results of Ovulation Stimulation
- If you want to go through ovulation stimulation, remember that it will last for six months. You may begin to get positive results in the first three months of treatment.
- It’s possible that this may result in a natural pregnancy with more than one fetus.
- In contrast, it is possible that you may not get this result, meaning that this technique does not lead to an increase in the number of your eggs. In this case, you will need to resort to other methods of treatment.