You have a lot of work to take care of on a daily basis: taking care of your children and house takes up a lot of your time. By the evening, you feel exhausted, and it shows on your face and skin. However, don’t worry! You can get rid of these marks easily; just change a few of your habits.
Take Care of Your Skin
It isn’t difficult at all; you can take care of it with ease:
- Before going to sleep, stand in front of the mirror for one minute. Put a little moisturizing cream on your face, and when you wake up you’ll see that it’s become bright and fresh.
Beautify Your Eyes
- If you have dark circles under your eyes, take care to hide them.
- Dedicate some time to them, and apply a special eye cream.
- If some swelling appears underneath your eyes, wet two pieces of cotton with a little chilled chamomile extract, close your eyes, and put one piece over each eye for ten minutes.
- Don’t make the mistake of forgetting your eyebrows. Trim and shape them again to refresh your look.
Of course you’ll find ample time to apply makeup during the day.
- If you have pink circles under your eyes, try applying a little yellow or beige concealer.
- If the circles are leaning toward blue, pick an orangey color.
- Apply bright or shimmery eyeshadow and a line of brown eyeliner. Don’t forget some attractive mascara.
Do Your Hair
If your hair is shiny and healthy, that helps hide marks of tiredness on your face.
- Put a hair mask once a week, and don’t forget to apply a little conditioner after shampoo.
- Add bright honey- or caramel-colored highlights to your hair’s original dark color.
- Ask the stylist to cut it in a way that shows off your features clearly.
- Go to bed at ten or eleven p.m. If you sleep for at least eight hours, you can accomplish your tasks fully the next day.
- Try, as much as possible, to lie down for between five and twenty minutes during the day. This will give you energy and restore your face’s brightness and vitality.