Here Are the Most Common Girls’ Names and their Meanings
Are you pregnant with a girl? Keep your country’s most common girls’ names in mind. If you want to give your expected daughter a special name, you just have to make a list of the many names with beautiful meanings. Get it ready now, and watch out for certain problems.
Girls’ Names and Their Meanings
The Most Common
As your due date approaches, it’s a good idea to set aside notebook space to write down your country’s most common girls’ names with beautiful meanings. You may discover that one of them fits your newborn better than the others, which makes the task of choosing her name very easy.
- Anoud: She who has a strong personality and draws everyone’s attention.
- Munira: She who shines.
- Noaf: A name is associated with elevation and loftiness.
- Jawhara: A precious gemstone.
- Hossa: One meaning of this name is a piece of a pearl.
- Lulu: A pearl.
- Noura: A name derived from light, Nour.
- Jood: Refers to generosity and benevolence.
- Sara: She is a cheerful woman who brings joy to those around her.
- Amina: She who others trusts because of her loyalty and sincerity.
- Alia: A name that means elevation, sophistication, and loftiness.
- Yasmine: A beautiful, soft flower.
- Rahaf: She that has sense of tenderness and sensitivity.
- Reema: A name derived from the word “Reem,” one of the names of the gazelle.
- Lamar: Golden water.
- Aseel: A name indicating softness.
- Religious names: Aisha, Fatima, Zainab, Asma, Maryam, Khadija, etc.
Before You Choose a Name
Before you choose your newborn’s name, pay attention to these important conditions.
- Avoid names that could be interpreted mockingly by others in the future.
- Try not to give her a name that creates surprise or raises questions; it may not have a beautiful meaning. Stick with a familiar name.
- It’s best not to choose a name for her that works for both men and women, like Wissam, Ismat, and others.
- Be aware of and review the list of names that have been prohibited by civil registration for religious or social reasons.
- Don’t look for your daughter’s name on social networking sites and websites; you will find thousands of options and get confused.