Special Ideas to Tell Your Husband You’re Pregnant
How do you tell your husband you’re pregnant? You start thinking about this as soon as you’re sure you’re pregnant. You’d prefer to tell him the good news in a way he’ll never forget. So it’s important to take advantage of some unusual ideas and put them into action. He’ll be overjoyed.
The Best Ways to Tell Your Husband You’re Pregnant
Choose the Right Time
- When you discover you’re pregnant, the first thing you think about is telling your husband, but choose the right time.
- Don’t rush to call him while he’s at work. The best thing is to wait for him to get home and tell him in a special way.
- In contrast, don’t wait too long to give him the announcement. In that case, the surprise may lose some of its importance and excitement.
Special Ways to Tell Your Husband You’re Pregnant, for All Personalities
- For the rational husband: If your husband approaches all people and events with logic, tell him about your pregnancy in a 1+1=2 way. Wait until he gets home, and when you find the right time, say something like, “The pregnancy test was positive.”
- For the emotional husband: If your husband is a romantic, tell him about your pregnancy in a way he’ll love. For example, prepare a special candlelight dinner, and take advantage of the golden opportunity to place two small shoes under his towel when he goes to wash his hands.
- For the adventurous husband: If he is intrepid and loves doing unusual activities, ask him to look for something you lost in a specific part of the room you’re sitting In. Leave Hide a small shoe or a positive pregnancy test there for him to find.
- If your husband comes home from work late, wait up for him. When he gets home and before he comes in, pretend to be asleep. But first, hide a letter or something else letting him know you’re pregnant in his pajama pocket. Then, of course, get up when he finds it.
- We also suggest that you prepare a short video clip beginning with a photo slideshow of the two of you, from your wedding to your trips and special occasions, to end with a picture of a child or something else to announce your pregnancy, or with a drawing with “Congratulations, you’re going to be a father!” written on it. It will be a wonderful surprise, and he’ll be able to feel like a dad.
- Or if you prefer, wait until a day off of work when you can bring him breakfast in bed with tea to reveal your happy secret.