Here’s what to wear in every trimester of your pregnancy
Pregnancy clothes… What to choose for every trimester? The more time passes for your pregnancy, you need new clothes with different sizes. So how can you dress elegantly and comfortably at the same time?
What to wear for each trimester?
- In first 3 months of your pregnancy, you won’t experience any big changes in your looks. Your belly will start getting round. But this won’t entail any changes in your clothes.
- In this trimester, you can wear your usual clothes, provided they’re not too tight. For example, go for pants made of comfortable and smooth fabrics or soft dresses.
- At the same time, the size of your breasts will experience some changes. You should keep that in mind when choosing your new shirts and sweaters. It’s also important that they be made of materials that don’t increase your perspiration, like cotton, and that they’re not too tight.
- In this trimester, your belly will start showing, and it’s time to buy new clothes.
- According to the weather, pick 2 or 3 pregnancy pants. But make sure they don’t have tight belts that could be uncomfortable around your belly. It’s better if you choose ones one size bigger than your current size.
- You can also adorn your look with other pregnancy clothes, like comfortable leggings with long shirts.
- In this trimester, you’ll start experiencing some uncomfortable pregnancy symptoms. So it’s important to choose clothes that make you as comfortable as possible.
- If you’re suffering from heaviness in your thighs and legs during pregnancy, avoid wearing short and tight pants. Go for wide leg comfortable ones that don’t impede your blood circulation. Preferably, they should be made of cotton, cashmere, natural fibres, linen or silk.
- Choose your shoes very carefully too. Stay away from shoes with heels over 4cms high. Instead, go for soft flat shoes with round toes, sandals, or light sneakers.