You’ve started dreaming of getting pregnant, and as quickly as possible. But that’s not enough. You must also take some necessary steps. In turn, it’s important to stop yourself from following certain habits.
Use of Lubricants
If you want to get pregnant:
- Don’t use lubricant during intimacy. It contains high acidity, which prevents conception in a healthy manner.
- Give yourself 15 to 20 minutes for foreplay.
- Use warm water to replace lubricating oil.
Be Careful about Medications
- Stop taking anti-acne medications.
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from hypertension; some of the medications for it prevent pregnancy.
- Drinking a lot of coffee. Caffeine negatively affects ovulation.
- Drinking carbonated beverages.
- Eating predatory fish like swordfish and mackerel. Instead, favour salmon, sardines and herring. Do this twice a week at the most. They are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, which are necessary for pregnancy.
- Don’t eat too many foods high in slow-to-digest sugar. Its elevated presence in your blood causes a deficiency in the secretion of hormones that are essential for pregnancy.
- Consumption of canned goods. They contain a compound that limits your chances of getting pregnant.
Stay Away from:
- Smoking and people who are smoking, as much as possible. Nicotine makes getting pregnant a difficult task.
- Breathing in chemicals, as with household cleaning products. They contain toxic products that weaken your fertility.
- It negatively affects the functioning of the pituitary gland, which organizes your emotions, appetite and hormones. So relax as much as possible.
- Birth control pills negatively affect your chances of getting pregnant: this is not true. Some women get pregnant even when they’re still taking their pills.
- The father’s age does not affect your chances of getting pregnant: a false belief. His fertility begins to wane in his forties.
- The period of fertility is limited to day 14 of the monthly cycle: wrong! It lasts for the 3 days preceding ovulation and the 24 hours following it.
- It’s necessary to raise your feet in the air after you have intimate relations: this is not essential. It’s enough to just lie on your back for a few minutes.