5 education mistakes making your child have bad manners
Does your child have bad manners? Your style of education is definitely the main cause. You may make some mistakes dealing with them in their first years, which makes them acquire some bad manners.
Mistakes you make raising your child that make them have bad manners
1 You’re afraid they’ll cry
- You may afraid your child will cry if you don’t give them something they asked for. For example, if they want to have sweet juice instead of milk, you run to the fridge to bring them a juice box.
- This is a mistake. Your child can’t be the one calling the shots. If you can’t meet a desire of theirs for some reason, let them cry for a while.
- This way they’ll understand that they can’t blackmail you and get whatever they want with crying.
2 Always justifying their mistake
- Your child may make some mistake, which you may justify with saying: “he’s just a kid”. In this case, you’ll encourage them to make the same mistake
- Don’t let your child do something wrong without feeling guilty. Resort to educational punishment methods, they will teach them how to behave properly.
3 Refusing to let others scold them
- A teacher may scold your child for a bad behavior in school, but you reject that and let her know that you do.
- In this case, you’re giving them permission to act as they wish outside home.
4 Getting rid of their demands in any manner
- You may resort to any way possible to get rid of your child’s demands and relieve yourself. So you let them, for example, use the iPad for long hours. And you do that any time.
- This is a big mistake you make raising your child. It’s better for you to learn how to do useful activities with them, and you should always be patient.