Here’s the solution Get rid of dark circles very easily
Do you have dark circles under your eyes? This is not unexpected; you go to sleep late and wake up early in the morning, and find no time for rest during the day. However, don’t worry, you can still get rid of them very easily.
How to hide your dark circles
How to choose your concealer
- To hide the dark circles under your eyes, we recommend that you use a concealer half a shade lighter than your skin color.
- If your dark circles are purplish, go for a yellowish concealer. After applying it, add a touch of foundation.
- Start applying your concealer with a brush or with your finger, starting from the inner corner of your eye and moving out towards the outer corner.
- Rub the product in by patting. This way you can remove any excess amount.
- Remember that the concealer is usually applied before the foundation.
What about the corrector?
- This product is usually used to hide any blemishes on your face: thin lines, small spots, redness, and signs of exhaustion.
- How to choose it? It should be not too dry, which would make its application difficult, and not too oily, which would make it get in the lines and highlight them.
- Choose one that comes as a pen and in the shade closest to your skin color.
- Watch out for the green color, which is used specifically for red spots and pimple marks.
- Put some drops on the area you want to hide. Then rub it in by patting.
- You can apply the corrector on the outer corner of your eye to highlight your look, as well as on your laugh lines and below your chin.
- You can also apply it on your skin directly before the foundation, or add a touch of it during the day.
- To hide red spots and pimple marks, melt the corrector on your skin by patting with your fingers. After that, add a touch of foundation.
- But try not to apply several layers of products to avoid looking like you’re wearing a mask.