When the signs of your pregnancy begin to appear, you need loose, comfortable clothing. But that doesn’t mean you forget about your looks. It’s essential to maintain your elegance, so we’re giving you some tips to help you reach that goal and feel comfortable at the same time.
To feel comfortable during pregnancy, choose basic clothes.
- Stretchy trousers: You can wear these with many different styles of long blouses or jumpers; they’ll keep you comfortable.
- A flowing dress: It will hide the appearance of your pregnancy and extra weight.
- A T-shirt: Choose one made of soft cloth that won’t put any pressure on your belly and that goes well with pregnancy trousers.
- Special maternity trousers: Choose them in various shapes and colours.
- A skirt: It’s best if it is wide and long.
- Soft, flat shoes: They’ll make you feel comfortable in spite of your swollen feet.
To shine in all your elegance during the coming pregnancy, here are some tricks:
- Wrap a small scarf around your neck. This will give your look a distinctive touch.
- Depend on accessories: Add your earrings, necklaces or bracelets.
- Wear your husband’s shirt: It’s allowed during pregnancy. It also makes you look distinctive and elegant.
Avoid These Errors
- Don’t wear overly patterned clothes; they’re not appropriate for pregnancy.
- Don’t wear high-heeled shoes; they put you at risk of falling and getting hurt. You could also suffer from back pain, so be content with shoes that are only a few centimetres high.
- Don’t choose shoes with straps; they require you to bend over and put pressure on your foetus. Pick shoes that are easy to wear.
- Don’t wear tight clothes. This doesn’t look classy if your belly isn’t taut.
- Don’t wear clothes made from synthetic material; they could irritate your skin, which is sensitive during pregnancy.