The time has come for the baby shower, and the preparations take time. But you and your baby deserve this honour! Now you just have to think about the party theme; what will you choose to do? These tips may help.
This article is divided into three points:
The party theme (3-4 themes and their application)
Party presentation (sweets, cake and juices)
Party activities (ideas for competitions like “Who Can Change the Doll’s Diaper Fastest?”)
What types of dessert do you like? Apricot-date fingers? Why not? You need energy, and everyone loves them.
- You might try making picture frames and putting a picture of the dessert inside.
- Alternatively, spread cartoon pictures of food on the walls.
- Of course, decorate your table with real apricot-date fingers, too.
There’s no doubt you love fashion, so it’s no wonder that you chose it as the theme of your party.
- Print pictures of your favourite maternity clothes on colourful balloons.
- Do you like Fulla dolls? Dress one in maternity clothes.
- Or take pictures of your baby’s clothes and make them the theme of the party. What do you think?
You may laugh at this, but pictures of your childhood would really make your party stand out!
- Print copies of some of your favourite pictures.
- Use them to decorate the cake, balloons, etc.
- Make a banner decorated with copies of the pictures. Hang it on the edge of the food table or on the wall.
- Put them in frames, and distribute them to your guests at the end of the party… a lovely souvenir!
- To decorate, you can use pictures of palm trees to make distinctive banners.
- Add a desert ambiance to your party. What do you think about camels and a sunset? Pick out some awesome pictures.
- Why not make a cake in the shape of a palm tree?
- Stick pictures of palm trees to wooden poles, and use them to garnish your dishes.
- Don’t forget to add some drawings of dates, either. This will look great!
What did you read as a child? Stories about Aladdin and the magic lamp? Maybe those books could make for a good party theme now.
- Buy a few books and arrange them in a place where they’ll be visible to all the guests.
- Print pictures of their covers, and decorate the table and walls with them.
- Make a banner from pictures of the characters.
Soon a new person from your country will come into the world; let’s celebrate that together!
- Print your country’s flag on sheets of paper and decorate the walls with them.
- Spread maps of your country all around the party.
Give your guests passport covers with your baby’s name on them to welcome your child into this world.