3 tips to organize a baby shower easily
A baby shower that is easy to organize for your baby, is it possible? Of course you can do it if you resort to some smart tricks, and you will be able to enjoy it with your relatives and friends without much effort.
3 tricks to organize a baby shower easily
1 Depend on handicrafts
- A baby shower party, which precedes the birth of your baby, requires preparing a range of essential items such as decorations. So you have to go on an exhausting shopping tour.
- But to avoid that, you can resort to handicrafts.
- You can learn how to make the venue decoration on specialized websites. To do that, you need to buy some glitter tape, glue, some cardboard and colorful paper.
- For example, you can make decorations for the table and the popcorn containers on your own.
2 Don’t buy food
- If you want to serve food prepared at home during the “baby shower, pick fast receipts such as mixed salads and easy cakes.
- You can also benefit from your mother’s experience and your sister’s assistance in preparing such dishes quickly.
- You can also agree previously with close guests to bring some dishes they prepared.
- It is better not to invite too many people, and to invite just the closest relatives and friends.
- Of course, you can send them the invitation card through WhatsApp or social media.
3 Choose affordable games
- It is very possible for you to create easy-to-prepare games to enjoy with your guests at the baby shower.
- Think of it beforehand. And set a schedule that includes simple and fun games.
- You can rely on thinking and memory games. For example, suggest a letter and ask every guest to name children-related items starting with this letter. The guest who mentions the biggest number of names can get a symbolic prize.
- You can also ask every guest to talk about children without using certain letters or words…